7 Minute AMRAP (as many reps as possible)
6 Jumping Lunges
5 Air Squats
4 Broad Jumps
16 Push-up Plank Thread the needle
### THE GOAL
* Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in seven minutes
### THINGS TO FOCUS ON
* This is going to be a quick one, so move with intensity!
* Keep your chest up and swing your arms to jump as high as you can while changing legs during the jumping lunges
* Keep your heels planted firmly on the ground during your air squats
* Just like jumping lunges, swing your arms to drive your body forwards as far as possible on the broad jumps
* Keep your ribs tucked in to keep your core tight and in-line while in the plank position
Leave your reps and any comments about the workout below.